Sunday, June 13

I would blame you for why I'm like this but I won't.
I won't say how the thought of you made me cringe because you weren't mine.
I won't say that i wish none of that ever happened so we wouldnt be going through this right now.
I won't say how when we didn't talk for weeks I cried at least twice.
I won't say how bragging about me and you made me friends jealous but me smile.
I won't say how I considered writing a love letter to pour these feelings out but I realized I was too fucking G for that shit.
I won't say how it pained me so much to go through with this.

That was the first text I ignored on accident.
First thoughts of moving on that went through my head since we started.
Don't know how this will turn out but love is all I have but hate for it fills my heart.
it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment